VENUE, ARTISTS, DATES, PROGRAMS, AND PRICING
- All artists, programs, dates, times and prices are subject to change.
- All performances are held at Orchestra Hall unless otherwise noted.
- The Minnesota Orchestra does not appear on select performances as noted in the event description.
- The Minnesota Orchestra strives to make its performances and venue accessible to all patrons. When ordering tickets, please let us know if you have special needs or require accessible seating. More information on accessibility.
- All sales are final. Special prices and offers are not valid on previously purchased tickets or series packages. Tickets are revocable licenses.
- We offer a money-back guarantee to all subscribers. If you are not 100% satisfied after attending your first concert, please return your ticket package along with a written explanation of your dissatisfaction. We will contact you personally to discuss your concerns and arrange for a refund.
PACKAGE PAYMENT PLANS
- Payment installments are available for most Package purchases. Payment installments are charged on the first business day of the month that the payment is due.
- In the event of a defaulted payment, we will continue to attempt to charge the provided credit card and to contact the account holder for alternate payment. If payment is not provided, we reserve the right to cancel any upcoming unpaid tickets.
- Group orders of 10 or more tickets are also eligible for a payment plan. Contact Group Sales for details.
- Listed ticket prices always include a non-discountable per-ticket facility fee (up to $7.25 per ticket).
- Package purchases are subject to a one-time $8 processing fee. Individual ticket purchases are subject to a $5 per-order processing fee.
- All tickets can be sent via email at no additional charge. A delivery fee ($5 for packages; $1 for individual ticket orders) will be charged for tickets distributed via postal mail or will call.
- Tickets may be exchanged up to one hour prior to the performance start time.
- Tickets not purchased as part of a subscription package are subject to a $5 per-ticket exchange fee.
- Changing dates, performances or seat locations may impact ticket price.
- Tickets may not be exchanged between seasons. Unused ticket credit expires in August. A tax-deductible charitable gift receipt can be provided.
- Subscribers and Easy Pass holders pay no additional exchange fees with the exception of a $5 fee applied to exchanges beginning seven days prior to the event.
- Tickets purchased with a special offer and/or at a discounted rate may be exchanged; however, the discount offer does not carry over to new concert tickets.
- Tickets may be turned back up to concert start time for a tax-deductible contribution. Contribution amount does not include $7.25 per-ticket facility fees.
- Special events cannot be exchanged into. Rental events, past concerts, complimentary tickets, and tickets purchased from sellers other than Minnesota Orchestra are restricted from exchanges.
CHOOSE YOUR PRICE TICKETS
- What does the Minnesota Orchestra mean to you? Reflect that when you choose your ticket price!
- Concerts may be added or restricted without notice and are subject to availability.
- Tickets are only available in select sections and cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases.
- A minimum per ticket price is required.
- Standard exchange privileges and exchange/delivery fees apply.
- All concerts are open to children ages six and older when accompanied by an adult.
- Ratings for our Movies & Music concerts vary. Some material may not be suitable for children. Movie concerts are open to children ages six and older when accompanied by an adult unless otherwise indicated.
- We encourage children of all ages to join us for designated youth programs. All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the performance venue. Child ticket prices, if available, may vary by concert and price section.
- Students (ages 18+) must show a valid student ID at the Box Office to pick up student tickets.
- Guests purchasing tickets in our $20 under 40 program must show a valid ID or proof of age at the Box Office to pick up tickets.
- Hall Pass Child Classical subscription packages (ages 6-18) are available in all price sections for free with the purchase of an adult package.
- Individual Hall Pass child tickets (ages 6-18) are available for select Classical concerts and price sections for free with the purchase of an adult ticket. Maximum four Hall Pass tickets available for each paid ticket.
- More information about free child tickets through the Hall Pass program.
YOUNG PEOPLE'S CONCERTS
- Young People’s Concerts are private events for children to attend with educational groups including home schools and school districts.
- All groups must include at least one child and at least one accompanying adult chaperone. Adults not accompanied by children will not be allowed to enter Orchestra Hall for these concerts.
- There are no age restrictions for Young People’s Concerts. All persons are required to have a ticket regardless of age.
CREATE YOUR OWN (CYO) PACKAGES
- Prices and seating location will vary by concert and are subject to availability.
- Adult prices shown reflect applicable 15% discount in select price sections. 5% discount is available in top price seats.
- Select concerts may be restricted from discounts but are still available in a Create Your Own package.
EASY PASS PACKAGES
- Concerts may be added or restricted from Easy Pass redemption without notice. Some restrictions will apply. Easy Passes are not valid on rental events.
- All seating is subject to availability according to the type of pass purchased and may vary by performance.
- All unused Easy Passes expire one year from the date of purchase.
- Easy Pass holders pay no additional exchange fees with the exception of a $5 fee applied to exchanges beginning seven days prior to the event. All Easy Pass ticket exchanges are subject to the original Easy Pass purchase guidelines.
- Members may redeem their tickets beginning 90 days prior to the concert date in the lowest three price sections for Classical concerts. For a newly announced season, the earliest redemption date will be Priority Days in summer. All ticket redemption subject to availability.
- Visit your online account or stop by the Box Office the day of show for available free seat upgrades.
- Limit one ticket per concert date per single membership; two tickets per concert date per dual membership.
- Purchase additional tickets with a discount at up to 15% off.
- Three-month minimum commitment required.
- Discounted memberships require a six-month commitment.
- Credit card will automatically be charged monthly on the first business day of the month until cancellation is requested.
- To attend concerts, membership must be active. If membership is cancelled, future tickets will be cancelled or offered for purchase at the full adult price.
- Watch This is Minnesota Orchestra content on-demand anytime from anywhere.
- Requires a valid email address for purchase.
- One subscription per household.
- Subscription expires one year from date of purchase.
- Digital subscriptions are automatically included with the purchase of any Classical same-seat package, Create Your Own package, Easy Pass package or MNOrch Membership.
MERCHANDISE, CONCESSIONS AND PARKING
- All sales are final and may not be returned, exchanged or refunded.
- When purchased online, delivery fees and order fees apply. Save money by purchasing in person at Orchestra Hall during performances.
- Merchandise eligible for shipping will be charged a delivery fee ($3-$10) per item to a maximum of $25 per order.
Orchestra Hall bans guns on the premises.
The safety of our guests and the security of our venue are top priorities for the Minnesota Orchestra and Orchestra Hall. Audience Services team members receive ongoing safety, security and emergency preparedness training. All Minnesota Orchestra concerts are additionally supported by outside security personnel. Security will be present at all concerts and easily identifiable to guests. Additionally, the Minnesota Orchestra adheres to any security requirements outlined by the City of Minneapolis as part of the event permitting process.
In the interest of public safety, we will act to protect guests, employees and volunteers. We reserve the right to decline admittance or remove from the premises any individual loitering or acting in a suspicious manner. We reserve the right to decline admittance of any bag or package that may obstruct or hinder aisle passages or exit doors and/or that is deemed suspicious. Unattended bags or packages will be removed by security and are subject to search.
All public areas inside Orchestra Hall are smoke-free. Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere in the lobby, the restrooms or on the outdoor terrace. If you have an emergency, or if you see inappropriate behavior or suspicious activity, please notify the nearest Orchestra Hall staff member immediately for assistance. In an emergency situation, please remain calm, listen to announcements and follow staff instructions. Be assured that we are making every effort to ensure the safety and enjoyment of guests at Orchestra Hall.